Hack to school night

                                      Hack to school night

 1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

The hardest part is not being in a classroom.


2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

 The enjoyed part about starting school in a pandemic is I could lay in my bed went ever I have zoom.


3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?


The goals I have to try my best to pass and learn new things. I would want to learn to write in a proper way.


4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?


One habit I need to start is sleeping early.


5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?


     I expect B's and A's on my report card.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

-FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021-