-FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021-


      This semester was unlike any other. This course was a confusing, stressful year for most of us. We all know that at the very beginning of the school year we go to school, see each other faces in reality but this year it could happen. We are stuck in the house doing online homework and zoom meeting. In the past few months, it's a rough semester for all of us. Its be rough for me in the past few months because I have to help my sister with school, and I get distracted by them and I have to miss 1 minute of class, then come back and not knowing what the teacher said.

      

     Online school is not the best thing because it is stressful for some of us and also taking care of siblings, which they take half of our time! Half of the other student has depression and won't show up to zoom meeting or just won't try in class. Also, the other half of the students have anxiety, which means they won't turn on the cameras or microphone. Teachers think it's disrespectful, which we get.... but also we can't do anything about it. Then theirs those types of students that really don't care and won't show up to zoom, even if you try to talk to them. Having to sit in a chair with a computer for 6 hours. I use glasses but sometimes I don't and when I don't my eyes hurt.

   

     The blog is still an interesting page for me because I still don't know how to manage it but ill get to know it better. At first, this class seems interesting and it is interesting! Know thing and look back at my grade for this class I wish I could have been more ready and turned in my work for this class so my grade could have been a B. But I didn't really think last semester. I also notice that this class is active and ready to learn once the class started. A book I have read this year was The Secret Garden. This book is really interesting because of its fantasy and drama. Also there a movie about it, I haven't seen it yet only the trailer... but I will in a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal